The hustle to purchasing elliptical products in the market has been intense due to the harsh price tags. It becomes worse when the search is about the best elliptical products in the market. Who said that good quality products have to be presented with high prices in the market? Could you be one of those people who believe that they have to purchase an expensive product to enjoy long-term services? You may be suprised at the quality of ther best elliptical under 500 dollars available.
I am here to prove you wrong with a list of the best elliptical machines under 500 that will serve you quality services. These elliptical products prove to be worth the 500 dollars and below by offering you great features, which bring along great advantages such as using it at home for a great home work out.
If this is not the direction you want to approach there are other options such as the recumbent exercise bike. The recumbent exercise bikes provide the same incentives as the elliptical machines, however, they do have their own pros and cons so check out our review before purchasing the machine.
Table of Contents
- 1 Comparison of Elliptical Machines Under 500
- 2 Best Elliptical Machines Under 500
- 2.1 1. ProForm Hybrid Trainer
- 2.2 2. Schwinn A40 Elliptical Machine
- 2.3 3. Best Fitness Cross Trainer Elliptical Trainer
- 2.4 4. Exerpeutic 5000 Magnetic Elliptical Trainer
- 2.5 5. Body Champ BRM3671 Elliptical Dual Trainer
- 2.6 6. Xterra Elliptical Trainer
- 2.7 7. Sunny Health & Fitness SF-E2310 Flywheel Elliptical Trainer
- 2.8 8. Elliptical Bike 2 IN 1 Cross Trainer Exercise Fitness Machine
- 2.9 9. ProGear 400LS 2 Dual Trainer Elliptical & Exercise Bike
- 2.10 10. FitDesk Under Desk Elliptical
- 3 Final Thought on the Best Elliptical Under 500
Comparison of Elliptical Machines Under 500
• LCD to measure speed and calories
to track your exercising progress.
• Comfortable seat offers you
comfort and position you need.
• User weight capacity of 350 lbs.
4.0 out of 5
• LCD Screen tracks and keeps
record of your progress regarding
distance, time and calories.
• Heart rate monitor is also
incorporated in this machine.
• Six workout programs included.
4.0 out of 5
• Compatible with home or
• LED console shows a variety of
statistics including heart rate.
• Eight magnetic resistance settings.
3.9 out of 5
• Extended User weight capacity of
• Mobile App Tracking utilizes built in
Bluetooth technology, to allow user to
track workout results anywhere, any time.
• 24 level Magnetic Tension system.
3.9 out of 5
Elliptical Dual Trainer
• Can be used both as an Elliptical
machine or a stationary bike.
• LCD CONSOLE features 12+
preset workout programs.
• Comfortable seat helps you acquire
different workout positions and
attain top class comfort.
3.7 out of 5
• Smooth 14inch stride that can
move forward and backward.
• Sixteen levels of magnetic resistance.
• Handlebars are cushioned and
track the trainer’s heart rate.
3.5 out of 5
Flywheel Elliptical Trainer
• Customizable tension levels for
every user’s preference.
• LCD computer is simple to read
and helps users track their progress.
• Large foot pedals stop users
from slipping during their workout.
3.5 out of 5
Exercise Fitness Machine
• Maximum weight capacity is
• LCD monitor provides statistics
for the workout including heart rate.
• Steel reinforcement gives
3.4 out of 5
Elliptical & Exercise Bike
• Machine can be easy moved with
the included transport wheels.
• LCD screen & pulse sensors track
heart rate and workout statistics.
• Convenient water bottle holder is
placed in an easy-access spot.
3.6 out of 5
• Compact size fits nicely
under low desks.
• Eight magnetic tension settings.
• Device is easy to transport with
the built-in wheel and grab handle.
4.0 out of 5
Best Elliptical Machines Under 500
As we move below this article, you will realize that the products are mainly meant to reach out to the customers who are not financially stable in the market and to try offering them quality services as well. They act as a bridge between different classes.
As for this product, there are many elegant features in it similar to those of the high bread trainers, which you will find at a higher cost in the market. Therefore, to begin with, ProForm Hybrid trainer is more than just pocket-friendly bearing the fact that it has awesome features in mind. As part of the many advantages offered by this trainer, you are likely to enjoy the exercising benefits of a bicycle, and an elliptical machine at the same time.
ProForm 500 elliptical trainer is simply because you are capable of making riding exercises and the usual exercises found for an elliptical machine at the same time. It is only in this epically designed machine that you can have these benefits. Speaking of the overall machine design, you will love the investment made in this sector.
If you are worried about purchasing a machine that will not offer a classy impression for your exercise area, you are welcome to this classic machine that will raise your exercising standards to the next level. The well-performing LCD will help you with all that you need in tracking and maintenance of your entire exercise progress. The distance is covered, speed and the time taken are easy to keep records on while using this elegant machine.
Did I mention that this machine is not as space consuming as other machines in the market? Well, you should know that keeping this machine at your place is made easier by its small size. You should see the numerous positive reviews on the internet about the machine and you will realize you are missing out without it.Features At A Glance
- An LCD meant to help you with measurement of speed and calories to keep track of your exercising progress
- A comfortable seat to offer you the comfort and position you need for a continuous and fruitful exercise session
- Adjustable leveling to help you make a choice on the exact level and intensity you need for a fruitful outcome
- Transport wheels meant to help you in shifting of the position during the start and the end of your exercise sessions
- The digital resistance levels also allow you to select the level of resistance you need to help you acquire the most ultimate exercise outcomes
This is one fabulous machine, whose combination of features you will love. The reason I would rank this Schwinn A40 as the best elliptical machines under 500 dollars in the market is the fact that it has extraordinary features.
Compared to the products, which fall into the same price bracket in the market, this product has features that are only available in products that are available at higher prices than the entire machine. The well performing and quiet trainer runs swiftly, offering you a smooth exercise session from the beginning to the end. It has eight levels of ultimate resistance, to boost the machine’s effectiveness in keeping your body fit and strong with pumped muscles.
If you have been looking for the machine to take you through war against obesity, look no further as this is just what you need to keep running. This Schwinn trainer is designed to help you through seven different workout programs for exclusive effectiveness. The only thing here is that could come between you and fitness is laziness. Otherwise, if you are the serious kind with hard work towards building up your body and maintaining fitness, you will love what this machine has to offer.
Depending on your requirements and goals, you are offered the freedom of choosing the level of intensity that you want to work on with this machine. This tells you that the machine is one of the greatest partners you can have in gaining fitness from the beginning to higher levels. Go for this A40 machine at the affordable prices and you will not regret.Features At A Glance
- The stride length invested in this machine is 17” meant to offer you the best and most effective exercise sessions
- The LCD screen is meant to offer you tracking and keeping records of your progress regarding distance time and calories
- The heart rate monitor incorporated in this machine is meant to help you with controlled levels of exercise to ensure no side effects are encountered
- The machine is easy to move from one position to another for comfort and convenience throughout your workout sessions
- The six workout programs in this machine are meant to help you acquire the best results at the end of your exercise session
A full body workout provided by the Best Fitness Cross Trainer Elliptical Trainer is promising. Its high-quality design and equipment have the upper body workout display synchronicity with the lower body while also maintaining its stability, but that’s not all we’ll highlight in this compact elliptical machine review.
The machine’s unique size allows it to save space, making it compatible with one’s home or office. If you want to moderate your workouts throughout your practice, there are eight magnetic resistance settings for you to select.
Even if resistance increases, the machine will remain stable. Those who strive to get their cardio up will be happy to know foot area is small but secure so feet stay in place.
To track your workout efforts, a LED console is available. It tracks your time, calories, speed, distance, and your heart rate. Trainers working with this machine will appreciate the heart rate status as a way to monitor how well the magnetic resistance setting works for them.Features At A Glance
- The machine is compact and compatible with home or office areas.
- The upper body and lower body synchronize during the workout to create a full body effect.
- There are eight magnetic resistance settings.
- The LED console shows a variety of statistics including heart rate.
- Small foot pedals keep trainer’s feet in place.
- The machine remains stable regardless of the resistance setting.
This is another elliptical machine in the market, which I am certain of as a top class machine when it comes to offering of ultimate services and exercise sessions with exclusive results. You will love the Exerpeutic 5000 Magnetic Elliptical Trainer, from its overall design to the performance power when you begin working out with it. The cream of the whole story is that this is one of the most pocket-friendly machines in the market.
You will realize this by taking a glance at the features it has to offer you and the cost you have to pay for its awesomeness. The Exerpeutic machine has the capacity of accommodating you as a beginner in the health and fitness sector and collaborating with you until you build up health and fitness and acquire the most flexible body possible. Considering the intensity it is capable of offering throughout your exercises, this machine is capable of slicing the amount of time required for you to gain fitness by almost half of what other machines in the larger industry are capable of offering.
This 5000 Magnetic Elliptical is clearly the machine you should be having at your homestead, to accommodate the best exercises ever in the comfort of your home. Its small size is easy to accommodate, especially to those who worry much about the storage space at their workout places. It is also easily portable, offering you the convenience you need while beginning and ending your exercise sessions. You do not need to worry about comfort while undertaking your exercises as the foot pedal is meant to help you achieve great working grips.Features At A Glance
- The smooth elliptical stride invested is 18 inches long with enhanced comfort to ensure you enjoy the workout experience with this machine
- Bluetooth enabled mobile track helps you to keep track of your training session and progress throughout your workout period
- The crank system is firm and long lasting to allow continuous workout with great end term results
- The magnetic tension has 24 adjustable levels, allowing you to adjust the resistance offered by the machine
- A user manual attached for clear guidance throughout the workout term to help you in utilization of the features
- Easy to move around with as it has wheels for shifting of positions
This Body Champ BRM3671 Cardio Dual Trainer is another distinguished product in the sense that you are capable of using it as an elliptical machine and at the same time a stationary bike. As compared to products in the market that are similarly priced, you will realize that the machine is extraordinary with better features and more convenience. This way, you will also realize that it is pocket-friendly. On a personal view, I feel it is under priced, as it has better features than the products with similar price tags.
About comfort, the machine has a seat for you to use especially when you are undertaking the bicycle activities for enhanced fitness. The heart rate program is meant to help you monitor the whole exercise session, for moderate exercising without exceeding the health requirement extent. This way, you are assured of health security and avoiding the mare injuries that sometimes come up due to lack of a proportional exercise session.
In partnership with this feature, talking about keeping track of your exercise progress, the machine has an LCD to help in updating you on the length covered, the time was taken and the present amount of calories. Therefore, with this machine for exercise, you are assured of reaching your goals and enjoying great outcome after the entire exercise. Also, something that not many people in the market can identify is the guide offered along with this machine to help you in working out. It chops off the need of hiring a trainer, thus saving you from additional expenses.Features At A Glance
- The combination of an elliptical trainer and a stationary bike under this one package to offer you a variety of exercises
- A computerized LCD to help you keep track of the progress made through the entire exercise period
- A comfortable seat meant to help you acquire different workout positions and attain top class comfort while exercising
- Resistance levels to allow you in making selections of the best intense exercise sessions you need for an outcome
- The 14 inches stride is also meant to offer you great effectiveness throughout the exercise for the best results
The next machine in our list of the best elliptical machines under 500 is the Xterra Elliptical Trainer. It has a stride of fourteen inches that can move forward and backward with ease. Let’s dive deeper into this Xterra elliptical review.
The LCD screen is five inches large making it easy to see and read. Its technological advancement provides thirteen programs for the user to explore. Two elliptical programs are targeted toward helping the trainer control their heart rate.
The trainer will have sixteen resistance levels to try out which allows the Xterra to be a versatile tool for trainers who may live together but have different preferences. No matter the resistance, the trainer’s movements will always be fluid thanks to the 17lb flywheel.
Stability is also expected from this machine’s steel frame, but the handlebars for the upper body workout have soft cushioning. The cushioning around the handle bars also track your heart rate. The XTerra is a powerful device, but it is also quiet and friction-free.Features At A Glance
- XTerra has smooth fourteen-inch stride that can move forward and backward
- The large LCD screen provides information about the workout and thirteen programs, and two programs track heart rate.
- There are sixteen levels of magnetic resistance.
- The 17lb flywheel provides fluid movements throughout the workout.
- Handlebars are cushioned and track the trainer’s heart rate.
The Sunny Health & Fitness SF-E2310 Elliptical Trainer is one of the smoothest bike trainers. There are several features that refrain the user’s joints to be over-stressed, one of them being the large foot pedals that prevent feet from slipping during the workout.
The smoothness from the 44lb flywheel makes every workout feel like riding a bike with the upper body training of a dual-action elliptical. This machine provides an effective workout without the unnecessary struggle. An LCD screen is propped up so you can clearly see the statistics of your workout clearly without any trouble. The LCD computer shows a person’s speed, time, calorie burn, distance, and provides an odometer.
You can set your workout with customizable tension levels. SF-E2310 Flywheel Elliptical Trainer also has a chain drive and two-way striding. This machine strives to put less stress on your body and your wallet by providing you with a smooth, full body workout.Features At A Glance
- The quiet flywheel makes riding similar to pedaling a bike.
- The LCD computer is simple to read and helps users track their progress.
- Large foot pedals stop users from slipping during their workout.
- The machine has customizable tension levels for every user’s preference.
- The chain drive and two-way striding capability cooperate.
This Elliptical Bike 2 IN 1 Cross-Trainer Exercise Fitness Machine Upgraded Model. This model is perfect for trainers that like the feel of riding a bike, but want the upper body movement included in their workout.
That is why it’s considered a 2 in 1 model. This machine’s steel frame guarantees its durability for years and provides trainers with a safe workout. The various level of the elliptical can be easily changed by the tension knob so every trainer can work at their own pace.
The LCD monitor has all the qualities that are expected. It tracks speed, distance, calories, time, and heart rate. Although the device is reinforced with steel, it is lightweight and has wheels attached, so it’s easy to move around when needed. The elliptical is wide for stability, but it also doesn’t take up too much space. There are large pedals designed to prevent slippage for the trainer’s feet.Features At A Glance
- The 2 in 1 bike model allows trainers to have the best of both worlds in an elliptical and a bike.
- Large pedals designed to prevent slipping help trainer’s security.
- Steel reinforcement gives elliptical durability and the trainer safety.
- LCD monitor provides statistics for the workout including heart rate.
- Transport features include a lightweight build and attached wheels.
The ProGear 400-LS 2 Dual-Trainer Elliptical & Exercise-Bike with Pulse Sensor is another elliptical trainer with exceptional features for one of the best elliptical machines under 500. It’s perfect for trainers needing to save space if they live or work in a small area even though it has a fourteen-inch stride.
To keep the momentum going for trainers that want to work hard, the machine has a crank system that helps adjust the tension setting. If you need to move your elliptical for any reason, transport wheels are included so moving the machine is less of a problem.
This equipment is designed to allow users to have a full body workout while experiencing natural movement. A cushioned seat is included to help those who need to work on transitioning from sitting to standing while exercising. The LCD screen will track calories, time, speed, distance, and your heart rate along with the pulse sensors. A nice water bottle holder is also included.Features At A Glance
- The machine can be easy moved with the included transport wheels.
- The LCD screen and pulse sensors track heart rate and other workout statistics.
- Cushioned seat provided to help trainers workout from sitting to standing positions.
- A convenient water bottle holder is placed in an easy-access spot.
- The machine has fourteen-inch stride but still, saves space.
The FitDesk Under Desk Elliptical is exactly how it sounds. Its compact size allows it to be positioned under desks that are as low as twenty-five inches making it the perfect elliptical for small spaces. Although users would be sitting down with this machine, there are still the features of an average elliptical.
There are eight magnetic resistance settings that are easy to assign without using your hands. You’ll still get a workout thanks to the flywheel guaranteeing a smooth workout that stays quiet. A desk stand is provided as well, so you’ll have easy access and start your workout without complications.
If you ever need to take this elliptical to a different place, the device has built-in wheels and a handle. This is a great feature for those who don’t want to slack off on the progress they’ve made so far. If you’re a hard worker and need a break off of your feet, you can take advantage of the foot roller between the pedals that gives you a deep massage.Features At A Glance
- Elliptical that is of compact size fits nicely under low desks.
- Has eight magnetic tension settings that are easy to adjust with the foot.
- Convenient foot roller provided to massage tired and aching feet.
- The device is easy to transport with the built-in wheel and grab handle.
- Flywheel allows pedals to move smoothly and quietly.
Final Thought on the Best Elliptical Under 500
With my list of the top 5 best elliptical under 500 dollars, I believe you now realize that you do not have to pay heftily for a workout machine in the entire market. The above products have almost more than just what you need, to accomplish your dream and vision in the endeavor of maintaining your health and fitness.
Chose to invest in the best elliptical product below 500 dollars today and I can assure you that you won’t be disappointed by the awesome features they come along with. In fact, it will surprise you to realize that there is no much difference between these products and the other highly priced products in the entire market.
Most of the best elliptical under 500 have an easy setup, and they come along with a guide to help you through exercises that will have a great outcome. Choose the best and enjoy being the best in terms of health and fitness.